WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
Designed by psychologists, the Compassionate Kids Program (CKP) is for children who struggle to cope with sad, angry or worry feelings.
CKP is a program designed to foster compassion as a tool to handle big feelings.
Led by a clinical psychologist, the CKP is a six-week program. Each one hour weekly session will help your child to learn new skills such as:
- Finding our safe place no matter where we are and keeping ourselves safe
- Learning how to share and develop greater social skills
- Growing kindness, peacefulness, and mindfulness
- Making friends with our feelings
- Building self-acceptance
- Coping with unfairness
- Being our best friend
Cost: $240 for complete CKP.
Payment required before Week 1 commencement.
Medicare rebate available when referred by a medical practitioner.
[$32.60 per session = $195.60 total rebate = $44.40 gap]
There are two groups running at present:
- Compassionate Kids Super Junior Ages 5-8 years Mondays 3.30-4.30
- Compassionate Kids Junior Ages 9-11 years Mondays 4.30-5.30